GlaasikTM frosted glass, with an attractive smooth and silky surface, is an innovative decorative glass product, and can be used to enhance all areas of the home. Produced by acid etching on one face of a piece of clear glass, it has a distinctive, uniformly smooth and satin-like appearance. As a translucent product, it admits light whilst still providing obscuration and vision control . The advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, textured and other decorative glass designs are clear: Privacy can be customized, while light still pours from room to room, creating an open feel even in confined spaces. Design-N-Glass Inc. can work hand-in-hand with your architect or designer to complement your buildings interior, or can work directly with you to create a custom design, which meets your individual style and privacy needs.
- When used in the home, the frosted glass helps to create a unique feeling of warmth and elegance by diffusing light and emitting a certain purity of colour and light .
- Both internally and externally, frosted glass provides privacy by obscuring unwanted attention, without compromising light levels .
- Thanks to its satin-smooth surface the glass does not mark with dirt and fingerprints, as readily as traditional etched and sandblasted glasses, providing a low maintenance product .
- Frosted glass ensures privacy and diffuse for a fraction of the cost of etched glass.
- Shower Screens (the acid etched face needs to be positioned away from contact with the water)
- Wall Cladding
- Furniture (e.g. cupboard doors, shelves and tables)